made the mistake had the honour of reading our dear Warchief’s Liebster Award post, wherein he commanded everyone who read it to answer his questions. Therefore, I deemed it appropriate to follow his instructions. I do like my hair and it would get terribly messed up if he were to decapitate me.
1. Do you write a blog? Link it here if so!
If you are reading this, you know the answer to that question. Reputation Grind
2. What was the first Azerothian blog you ever read? Was there an early memorable post that hooked you?
Someone else mentioned Big Red Kitty, which was definitely one of my first and most favorite blogs to read. But the one that got me started on blogging was called Critical QQ, written by a clever and very entertaining troll mage by the name of Euripedes. To this day, my hunter Junahu’s precious Loque’nahak carries the name Euripedes in his honour.
3. Recommended reading, part one! Link and endorse three bloggers that you’d encourage your fellow readers and minions should check out.
Well, many readers probably know these, but that’s ok.
That Was An Accident!
Tome of the Ancient
4. Recommended reading, part two — link one single post, from wherever, that makes you think “OMG, people HAVE to read this.”
It hasn’t been written yet. Someone has been slacking on the character profiles. Fortunately, it’s not really possible for Edwin to die before it gets done.
5. How long have you been reading the Command Board? What post or storyline was your jumping-on point?
I have been here from the beginning. At least, within the first two or three posts.
6. One more chance for shameless self-promotion: Are you on Twitter? Give yourself a non-Friday #FF here if so. Also feel free to recommend a few accounts worth following.
I have an account. I never log into it. 255 characters or whatever it is just is not enough for me. I prefer to use the blog for communication.
7. What class do you play on Earth Online? (Don’t try to deny that you play. I know my readers.)
8. What real-life ability to do you wish your Earth Online character could use?
I … can’t decide. Although … you know, my EO character DOES work at a zoo, so the hunter’s Tame Beast would be quite useful. She wouldn’t be allowed to just wander around with a large predator at her heels though, so maybe not. Teleport would probably be better.
9. Here, I’ll throw a bone to Utvoch. The age-old hoof question: Fem-taur or draenei girls?
Femtaur all the way! Go furry or go home.
10. Whose head would you rather have on a pike, Varian’s or Magatha’s?
Magatha’s. RIP Cairne :(
If the world were going to end (or change substantially) in, say, oh, six months or so, what would be your bucket list of things you’d want to get done first?
Would it be really strange if there really wasn’t anything? I hate having my routine thrown off, and that would seriously mess things up.
Ok Mr. Warchief, Sir, am I off the hook?